Why should I become a Member of the Drumheller Co-op Ltd.?
- Be an owner of a local business
- Share in the profits of the Co-op
- Profits stay in the Community
- Cash equity payouts
- The Co-op supports local clubs and charities.
- Be a part of Member only promotions such as scratch & save, Co-op Cash with each purchase of fuel.
What does a membership Cost?
- $10.00 buys you one share in the Co-op.
- The $10.00 goes to your equity account and activates your membership.
Where do I buy my membership?
- Memberships can be purchased in the Administration Office or...
- You can purchase one from any Customer Service Representative.
Download a copy of our Membership Presentation