Federated Co-operatives Limited and members of the Co-operative Retailing System (CRS) across Western Canada are excited to announce the launch of the first retail Co-op CRS app for mobile devices.
Co-op’s 1.5 million individual members and its many more non-member customers can simply search for the words Co-op CRS to download the free app from their device’s app store.
The Co-op CRS app allows you to:
- Access location information, services available and hours of operation for more than 2000 retail Co-op locations in 500 communities from Vancouver Island to northwestern Ontario.
- See Co-op locations on a map and get directions to those locations from your current position.
- Mark your favourite Co-op locations for quick reference.
- Access a “notes” section to store your Co-op membership number or shopping list.
- Link to the online flyers for your favourite Co-op locations or for Co-ops near you (the “Flyers” option currently functions using the same online flyer as the coopconnection.ca website, and will be optimized for viewing on mobile devices in the near future).
- iPhone: http://tinyurl.com/coopcrsiphone
- BlackBerry: http://tinyurl.com/coopcrsblackberry
- Android: http://tinyurl.com/coopcrsandroid
- Windows: http://tinyurl.com/coopcrswindowsphone
The Co-op CRS app will be updated on a regular basis, all this paving the way for new versions with a variety of expanded features.
Co-op members and customers are encouraged to tell their family, friends and neighbours about the launch of the Co-op CRS app and reference it in their Twitter, Facebook and other social media accounts.